Forced Circulation Evaporator
Exergy Forced Circulation Evaporator
The Forced Circulation Evaporator has been developed over the past 20 years and we have specialized in treating difficult fluid wastes like oil emulsions, dissolved salts, heavy metals, radio-active and other hazardous chemicals, suspended solids etc.
The main applications are concentration and/or recovery of oil emulsions, metal salts, leachate, organic solvents and other difficult waste water.
Key Benefits of the Exergy Forced Circulation Evaporator:
- No fouling due to suppressed boiling in heat transfer tubes
- Robust and reliable process
- Low energy consumption and minimum need of maintenance
- De-commissioning of nuclear plants and handling of hazardous waste
- Easy installation and move, skid mounted with small footprint
- Easy operation
- Suitable for highly viscous liquids and or/ waste water with high suspended solids
- At Volvo Aero in Trollhättan, Sweden, the application of this technology achieves a volume reduction of 80 times and the concentrate is an oily sludge with less than 5% water.
- SAKAB, the Swedish central waste management agency for hazardous waste, uses our evaporator for concentrating all liquid waste before incineration. One of the applications is in the de-commissioning and cleaning of nuclear reactors. Radioactive materials are concentrated for long term storage in concrete containers. The contamination free condensate is reused or discharged to natural recipients.
For more info, please click on the related pages on the right or download our Exergy Group Catalogue.