Swedish Exergy at Achema 2022
Hall 4.0 Stand J17
Meet us at Achema!
From 22-26 August 2022, Swedish Exergy are attending ACHEMA, the global exhibition for the process industries. We are presenting our ExergyPSSD®, the most energy efficient and green dehydration solution with the lowest life cycle cost in the world.
We are looking forward to your visit in hall 4 at stand J17.
Send us your questions or schedule a meeting!
Your voucher code for a free ticket:
Visit us att hall 4.0 stand J17
Swedish Exergy drying solutions –
Even more sustainable world.
For over 40 years we have developed our Drying Technologies to be the most efficient and sustainable and today, they are used and have been proven to provide substantial benefits in many industries like Biomass- and biofuels production, Pulp and paper, Sludge drying, Food production and Animal feed.
Invented at Chalmers University in Gothenburg in the late 1970s, the first Exergy Superheated Steam Dryer was delivered in 1979 and since then, we have delivered over 100 solutions with our technology portfolio of Dryers and Evaporators. Today, Swedish Exergy is a company with the capability to design, engineer, manufacture & deliver large and complex projects all over the world.
- Low total energy consumption per ton evaporated water
- Recovery of energy as pressurized steam
- Few rotating parts = low maintenance cost
- Short response time and precision dryness
- No emissions to the atmosphere and no odour
- Small foot-print, low ground space requirement
- No risk of fire and explosion = safe operation and low insurance premium
- 100% sterilised product after ExergyPSSD
- Low total life cycle cost
- Low expansion cost to future capacity
- Lowest CO2 foot print compared to any thermal drying process
- ZERO CO2 emission with MVR solution
- Water recovery – can reduce water foot print
- Flexible design – adaptable solution