Swedish Exergy at
Salón del Gas Renovable
Meet us in spain!
The III Renewable Gas Trade Fair and the 16º International Bioenergy Conference will take place in Valladolid on October 3-4, 2023. The event is organized by the Spanish Biomass Association (AVEBIOM) together with the Spanish Biogas Association (AEBIG) as technical partner for professionals related to the production of BIOGAS, BIOMETHANE, and other RENEWABLE GAS.
Swedish Exergy are exhibitiong and we will be presenting our ExergyPSSD®, an energy efficient and green dehydration solution with low maintanence and low life cycle cost.
We are looking forward to your visit at stand 210.
Visit us at stand 210
Swedish Exergy drying solutions –
Even more sustainable world.
For over 40 years we have developed our Drying Technologies to be the most efficient and sustainable and today, they are used and have been proven to provide substantial benefits in many industries like Biomass- and biofuels production, Pulp and paper, Sludge drying, Food production and Animal feed.
Invented at Chalmers University in Gothenburg in the late 1970s, the first Exergy Superheated Steam Dryer was delivered in 1979 and since then, we have delivered over 100 solutions with our technology portfolio of Dryers and Evaporators. Today, Swedish Exergy is a company with the capability to design, engineer, manufacture & deliver large and complex projects all over the world.
- Low total energy consumption per ton evaporated water
- Recovery of energy as pressurized steam
- Few rotating parts = low maintenance cost
- Short response time and precision dryness
- No emissions to the atmosphere and no odour
- Small foot-print, low ground space requirement
- No risk of fire and explosion = safe operation and low insurance premium
- 100% sterilised product after ExergyPSSD
- Low total life cycle cost
- Low expansion cost to future capacity
- Lowest CO2 foot print compared to any thermal drying process
- ZERO CO2 emission with MVR solution
- Water recovery – can reduce water foot print
- Flexible design – adaptable solution