Swedish Exergy at BIO360 2023
Meet us in Nantes!
From 8-9 February 2023, Swedish Exergy are attending BIO360, the international meeting place for people and organisations who are engaged in and committed to accelerating the biotransition.
We are presenting our ExergyPSSD®, the most energy efficient and green dehydration solution with the lowest life cycle cost in the world.
We are looking forward to your visit at stand J24.
We are presenting!
On the 9th of February 2023, we will present in the conference and talk about how you can achieve the Highest efficiency pellet production with energy recovery.
Come listen to us at the Wood and Agro Pellets – evolution and pathways to diversification conference in room : Biomasse/Biomass February 9th at 15.45.
Visit us at stand J24
Contact us to book a meeting or request information.
Swedish Exergy drying solutions –
Even more sustainable world.
For over 40 years we have developed our Drying Technologies to be the most efficient and sustainable and today, they are used and have been proven to provide substantial benefits in many industries like Biomass- and biofuels production, Pulp and paper, Sludge drying, Food production and Animal feed.
Invented at Chalmers University in Gothenburg in the late 1970s, the first Exergy Superheated Steam Dryer was delivered in 1979 and since then, we have delivered over 100 solutions with our technology portfolio of Dryers and Evaporators. Today, Swedish Exergy is a company with the capability to design, engineer, manufacture & deliver large and complex projects all over the world.
- Low total energy consumption per ton evaporated water
- Recovery of energy as pressurized steam
- Few rotating parts = low maintenance cost
- Short response time and precision dryness
- No emissions to the atmosphere and no odour
- Small foot-print, low ground space requirement
- No risk of fire and explosion = safe operation and low insurance premium
- 100% sterilised product after ExergyPSSD
- Low total life cycle cost
- Low expansion cost to future capacity
- Lowest CO2 foot print compared to any thermal drying process
- ZERO CO2 emission with MVR solution
- Water recovery – can reduce water foot print
- Flexible design – adaptable solution