Our products have a long life cycle, low maintenance and high quality for their different applications.
We developed our Exergy evaporators primarily to utilize the residual energy returned by Exergy dryers. Our evaporators can be found in many industries, from automotive to chemical. Exergy has developed two types of evaporators: Falling film evaporators and forced circulation evaporators.
Falling Film Evaporator
Falling film evaporators have been designed and developed by Exergy to be used mainly in conjunction with our Exergy Dryers. It is used in situations where the material in question is not very viscous. The low pressure steam from the Exergy dryer is used to generate clean steam to be used in steam turbines for electricity production, process heating etc.
- Low temperature difference makes it economical for MVR operation and multiple effect
- Low maintenance due to few rotating parts
- Used as re-boiler after Exergy Superheated Steam Dryer
Forced Circulation Evaporator
The Forced Circulation Evaporator has been developed over the past 20 years and we have specialized in treating difficult fluid wastes like oil emulsions, dissolved salts, heavy metals, radio-active and other hazardous chemicals, suspended solids etc.It can be used where the material is very viscous, where the main applications are concentration and/or recovery of oil emulsions, metal salts, leachate, organic solvents and other difficult waste water.
- No fouling due to suppressed boiling in heat transfer tubes
- Low energy consumption and minimum need of maintenance
- De-commissioning of nuclear plants and handling of hazardous waste
- Robust and reliable process
- Suitable for highly viscous liquids and or/ waste water with high suspended solids
Contact us for any inquiries.